Monday, June 20, 2011

EAT A LOT! SLEEP A LOT! ROTI BAKAR EDDY!

@Roti Bakar Eddy,
Mid Point Cafe, Jln. Pintu Satu Senayan
Jakarta 10270.
 #01: Sate Padang,
Super Good!
 #02: Nasi Goreng Sosis with Telur Goreng,
Okay!
 #03: Sate Ayam,
Would literally Melt in your Mouth!
 #04: Batagor (Bakso, Tahu Goreng),
Very Good!
#05: Roti Bakar Eddy with Chocolate and Cheese, Very Good!


#06: Bakso aka. The Beef Ball Soup, Very Big and Pinkish in color inside. I felt weird eating it! Not my thing! Too scary for me!

PS: If you happen to visit Roti Bakar Eddy's site, order the Internet (*Indomie, Telor and Kornet) with additional Cheese topping. Yum...!!!


Overall:
Very Warm, Very Awesome and Satisfying (*specially when eating it at 11PM!) 
I was feeding my Whole Clan for less than USD $7.00!! Couldn't ask for more!!! 
WOOPISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment