Monday, June 6, 2011

MEAL IN A BOWL: E. LOBSTER BISQUE SOUP !

 I ain't Jamie Oliver, but I know a thing or two on How to make a Good Soup!
Soup is very easy to make, healthy and nutritious. It is one of the best cooking methods to retain most vitamins and minerals in food! :D
Today, I am making the Lobster Bisque Soup with Carrot, Tomatoes, Butternut Squash and Basil.
As you already know, I like to mix my soup with a little bit of pumpkin to make a richer and sweeter soup base :).

Step 1: Boil the Fresh Lobsters separately. Extract the Meat, The Heads are then used to cook the Soup base. 
 Step 2: Put Garlic and the Lobster Meat into the Soup Base, followed by the rest of ingredients. Boil them until they get soft and cooked.
 Step 3: Add Fresh Milk into the pot. Keep Boiling and Stir Well.
 Step 4: Add Sea Salt and Fresh Black Pepper according to taste.
Whoopie!! Serve Well!!

WITH LOVE, E.

No comments:

Post a Comment