Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Paris Journal: Day 1.


@Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg
A short walk from Place de la Concorde, the Rue du Le Faubourg Saint Honore, and other main department stores. Absolute convenience for Eating and Shopping :D. Just across from Buddha Bar.
Very close to Lanvin, Hermes, Bonpoint, Moncler, Christian Louboutin, Givenchy and Laduree. Yay!!


 Bed was surprisingly comfortable...Loving my good nite sleep..
Wished the Bedroom was bigger & the Living room was smaller.
This room was a slight upgrade from the standard room, which I thought was not much different in look and size. They have an extra guest bathroom near the Living Room which was unnecessary.
(Standard room was equally comfortable with good price :) )


Small Walking Closet was totally cute, 
very accommodating to my needs ;)


One thing that I loved the most... Sssttt!!
A proper Shower Place, not showering inside my Bathtub!!


 Views from the Room...
I actually tried the Hotel newer Suite Room days after..
It felt like a different hotel..Very Contemporary style and Chic.
Nice and Comfortable :).


The Breakfast...


 Day 1, Room Service: Very Interesting Breakfast!!

Two Sunny Side Up Eggs with Veal Sausages and Cheese
(THEY MIXED MY ALL-AMERICAN BREAKFAST INTO ONE INTERESTING EGG PIZZA!! HAHAHA). They tasted good though.


Look at my Sunny Side Up Eggs on top of Egg :D


 Day 1, Mission: Outlet Shopping!! One hour outside Paris.
Taxi driver got lost for almost 30 minutes...O well..


@Brioche Doree...


Giant Brioches-sized bigger than my palm.


The Shopping ... :D


Mission Accomplished !!!
 Found it !!!
Finally after walking cluelessly for 20 minutes, totally jet lagged!!
Awesome Designer Kids Clothings (Chloe, Missoni, Burberry), Marni, Bonpoint, etc. 
Highly Recommended.


Could you believe this was a Coffee and Gelato Stand in the outlet? 
Nice Display!! All the Glass Containers...


 Look at how they mixed the Gelato..
Really looked like a Painting to me... Ohhh...
I could never find this in Indonesia


 I wished it was not raining and freezing that day. My sis and I only shared one Gelato Cone in order to stay warm. It was totally worth the queue. Best Gelato ever eaten in my whole life...
Well, maybe I didn't try enough of the others :D. It was Good.

credit: ebookers.com
sofitel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment