Monday, April 25, 2011

JAKARTA NEW HOT SPOT: OCHA & BELLA

Credit: Ocha&Bella 
 @ Ocha&Bella,
jln. Kh Wahid Hasyim no.70
Citadines Quartier Jakarta
(*Kebon Sirih, Menteng area)
 
The Dining area... 
The Bar...
The DJ booth... 
The Outdoor Dining Area...
 The Landscape Designer's Green Cutie bag...
parked @ochabella for hours after waiting too long for me...!! Sorry!!
Had a really great time with her that afternoon ...wishing that the traffic was better...!!! 

I loved all the details that they put into the restaurant...the grass and the tin bucket stools, the sweet outside dining area..Could the place be the next cool n' great spot for small weddings/ parties in Jakarta?
 Fish skins appetizer
from the Japanese Menu
 The Pork Pizza
a lil bit spicy but was really good...
 The Famous Ribs
Juicy and Tender for Indonesian standard ;p...
 I loved this pasta dish the most.
Very simple and satisfying... :)
...
...
Overall:
Food was pretty awesome...Very nice ambience...Very green...Highly recommended to try !!! I went there 2-3 times that week. Expect flocks of Jkt's Glitterati there...;)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah interesting atmosphere. Suitable to spend time with close friends and family. I am impressed with the owner of this restaurant, he went to work serving the guests with nice and friendly.

    I like serving food at Ocha & Bella and has become my inspiration in making breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pasta dish there was awesome... its really fresh

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happens if you have fatty liver what
    happens if you have fatty liver what happens if
    you have fatty liver

    Look into my web-site; what to eat for breakfast with a fatty liver

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the concept of open kitchen. The ambience is so cozy and nice. They have a variety of food to choose from the menu. I recomment La Spada and Rosticciana Alla Griglia, I would eat those everyday.
    I know that now they also got some Fine Caviar Selection, for those that would like to try it. And oh...the desert is to die for!!! I had the Bellini...love love love it!

    The outdoor is decorated like mini garden terrace. Very comfy with rocking chairs and sofas, where you can stay and enjoy the night, a glass of wine and forget a bit about your daily problems! The whole concept is very chic and stylish, I like it.

    I really recommend this place!

    ReplyDelete