Thursday, May 26, 2011

THE HEAVENLY FIRST LOVE CAKE: THE CONTACT!

I've been getting so many inquiries regarding the Hokkaido Layered Cake that I posted almost a week ago. The Cake is simply heavenly!! Yummm...! Pure Awesomeness!!
Therefore, I've decided to share the contact with you guys on the blog:
First Love Patisserie
(+62)021-36232828
081-808843888
087-887680333
Jakarta, Indonesia
(You will need to order 2 days in advance)
PS: The cake will come in a frozen form, so you will need to thaw it in a regular fridge for approximately 3 hours. You will have to wait until the cake gets soft before serving it. Close the cake back with its plastic wrapping every time you're putting it back inside the fridge (to retain its moisture).
 *They don't put the instruction on the Box.
I'm a serious Die Heart Fan!!!
Enjoy Guys!!!
With Love,
E.
My favorite: The Original Flavor. 
Available in Original, Chocolate, Cheese, and Oreo Flavors.
 

5 comments:

  1. cool!!! which flavor is the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Original is definitely my favorite !!! It has almost the same taste and texture like the one I ate in Japan months ago!!
    Pair it with Kirin Milk tea!!! Pure awesomeness!!! yammm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mdm Butterfly said...
    I know how to bake cake but this Hokkaido cake is something so unique, I fell in love with it with the first bite, it is so light, so creamy and so delicious, I hope I can have the recipe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.
    Ya, It is Super Light Yummy Good Cake!
    I do not have the Recipe...
    Will post if I can find similar recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete