Friday, February 25, 2011

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR: THE SPRING NEW LENGTH...

Chloe Spring 2011 Ready to Wear
The Chic and Polished Long Skirt Trend:
You can dress it up or dress it down
with a Bodysuit, T-shirt, or just plain crisp White Shirt. It is so Chic...It can go from Day to Night...
I love the Pleated ones the most.
 Michael Kors Spring 2011 Ready to Wear
 Jil Sander Spring 2011 Ready to Wear
 Jil Sander Spring 2011 Ready to Wear
I've been waiting for this moment...The end of the Short and Shorter hemlines... Spring Ready-to-Wear 2011 Trend: The New Length Skirt... such a perfection for me...especially after the A.C. period (The After Child Period) hahaha. I don't wanna be caught dead wearing crazy unsightly short skirt. I need Something Chic...Something more Covered ;).
I love more subtle colors for the skirt...'cuz It can be more of a Classic in your closet. However, I believe most of the World Fashion Editors would love the New Pop of Spring Colors...Bright Fuschia, Orange and Electrifying Lime. They are truly exciting !!!
  Jil Sander Spring 2011 Ready to Wear
Jil Sander Spring 2011 Ready to Wear
Credit: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment