Monday, February 7, 2011

LUNA NEGRA 2nd REVIEW...

I was curious by the mixed review of Luna Negra Restaurant around the town...
I managed to visit the 2nd time last night...
Unfortunately, my Iphone was out of battery...couldn't manage to take any picture of the dishes...
Ordered:
-Luna Negra Pizza
-Anchovies Pizza
- Pink Sauce Pasta
-Homemade Pasta with sausage and mushroom cream sauce?
-Tiramisu cocktail
Overall Review:
Pizzas were good... They were New York American Pizza Size....(Recommended).
Pasta were not bad... Not like the high end specialized Italian Pasta, but good enough for the price.
Cocktail was okay....but love Social House Cocktail better :)
Music and Ambience were good at night. Good Crowd. 

Love, E 

1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in the pizza , if you like pizza ?
    how it feels ? btw .. I have a luna negra information about this restaurant , you can read here http://goo.gl/h6xMzp

    ReplyDelete