Wednesday, April 13, 2011

NEW YORK JOURNAL: BEST BREAKFAST IN TOWN "LOCANDA VERDE"...

Credit: Locanda Verde.
@Locanda Verde, Tribeca, NYC

Best Breakfast in Town I've ever tasted that week....!! 4 Thumbs up !! (**2 from my hands and 2 from my cutie manicured paws below).
No better words than that!!
Thanks to our Best Food Buddy, Ms. M...
For taking us not only to cool, but also super yummieeee restaurants .....!!!! My Trip was getting better all of a sudden !!!
"Good Food, Good Life"... How bout that?!

The Awesome..Awesomeee Breakfast :
Crispy Polenta Waffle
Apple- Walnut Compote, Marsala Cream...
Sheep's Milk Ricotta
Truffle Honey with burnt orange toast..!!!!
"Ohhh...." (*u know when u had that sun shinning journey to heaven moment? This was it!). I came back twice that week for this and the egg dish below. -_-
"Homemade" Doughnuts and Muffins...
I loved the sugar doughnuts the best!!!
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
Fresh blueberries and meyer lemon curd.
Uova Modenese
Cotechino hash, Spinach and Tomato Hollandaise.....
Best Egg Breakfast I've ever tasted in my whole life.....!!!! I'm crying now remembering how awesome this breakfast was....!!!! Uhuhuhuh
Take me back to Locanda...!!!
***SUPER RECOMMENDED...

1 comment: