Tuesday, May 10, 2011

E. PLAYING DRESS UPS...


If anyone has asked me before...
 "How do I dress everyday?" ... 
My clothes generally scream for comfort more than anything!!! I wear the same Plain Tees, Grey sweaters and Classic Off-White shirts with different shapes and fittings... from Zara, Topshop, Celine to Proenza Schouler, paired with variety of jackets, vests, shoes and jewelries all year long, despite all the weather changes throughout the seasons!! hehe. 
Smart layering is the key here for Quick changes and Chic outfits....Mixing High and Low pieces is a must!! Always try to incorporate seasonal twists into your wardrobe every season to modernize your look.
*I believe in investing the key pieces, so they won't go out of shapes after several washes/ cleaning processes. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment