Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jakarta Culinary Festival 2010: Part 3.

 @Social House, Grand Indonesia
November 27th, 2010
Frank Camorra
Best MasterChef that I've tried so far for JCF.
Heard that it really took 3 weeks to book his restaurant..o wow!!
 Oh no..this was unfair!!...i could never resist an egg dish!!
 It was such a simple comfort food for me.
Creamy, Smooth and Flavorsome!!
Warm and Flavorful Soup. 
 Finger Lickin' Tiramisu Cocktail..try eating it with the cookie...!
Beef Cheek...
 Really Good Pork Belly
Best Dish of the Nite....Trust me!! Two Thumbs Up!!

Overall:
Food was really comforting and delicious!!
I never gushed too many time during the dinner.
Best part of it, we could order many times until we were super full..awesome!! 
Generous Food Portion.
The whole dinner was not too "intimidating", great restaurant atmosphere.
Totally made my day!! Superb!!
Would totally book a reservation for 3 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment