Tuesday, January 11, 2011

LA VINTAGE FINDS...

 Why did People need Flaps on their Chair?
I think this one was super appropriate for Schooling Chairs- 
Fighting against Flirting and Cheating in Class!!
hahaha I'm joking... :D



 Old Doll House..
I love vintage stuffs,
 but this one was way too eerie and funky for my taste
Kid's Room? no no no
A Nice prop for a Restaurant or an Edgy House? probably...


 Look! Look! What was under the table?!
A Vintage Goyard and LV luggage!!!
It got my names all over it!! Sorry guys!! 
It would be my next vintage table!! 

 A very big & nice Vintage Daybed.. 
Forgot the year..
way too expensive for me to afford haha

 I loveee this!!!! Best piece in store!!
 Could be nice in the Waiting Room with some Dark Wallpaper and Vintage Mirrors around it ;)

Very Cool Office
I wouldn't mind to work in that lil' nook 

No comments:

Post a Comment