Friday, January 14, 2011

MY HEART BELONGS TO HAMPTON :) ....LOVE, E.

This posting is dedicated for my Dearest Readers and Team....
From me to you...

Having a weekend house in the country or Hamptons has always been my dream...It is like having the ultimate understated luxury of relaxing at home...
Imagining the sound of water, snuggling into warm cozy blanket, sipping a cup of coffee....the ultimate perfection! Unfortunately, I always live in the city...I love being close to my family...a LOTTT...
 And also having the convenience of what the city could offer.... 
This house is built with Dream...Passion and Deep Love....!! A lot of babysitting...with Real Blood and Sweat involved...!! Without my team, this house wouldn't be possible.
A HAMPTON BEACH HOUSE Inspired in the heart city of JAKARTA...
Goal: A good adaptation from beach to city living home....
Tell me what you think?
Style File: Hampton Beach House with French Country infusion.
The look of the room was inspired 
by a renowned Wildlife Photographer, Peter Beard 
(one of my husband's favorites)
 Furnishings are chosen to be more masculine
Leather Working Table and Chairs, Ralph Lauren Home
Hunting Stools, Design Within Reach
Sail Boat, Vintage

Sofa and Armchairs, Ralph Lauren Home
Wooden Side Tables or Stools, Fossilized Wood
Chinese Painting, Vintage
Louis Vuitton Trunks, Vintage, circa 1890 and 1920
Sea Shells gathered from the Hamptons...
Wallpaper, Ralph Lauren Home
Baby Crib, Stokke
Sofa Bed, Ikea
Walking Closet Painting Panels, De Gournay 
 credit: 
Elle Decor Indonesia Dec 2010/ Jan 2011


Thank you ....!! Merci beaucoup !!!
With Love Always, E...



No comments:

Post a Comment