Thursday, March 3, 2011

*CAPELLA HOTEL TRIP...

@*CAPELLA HOTEL, SENTOSA-SINGAPORE
Architecture Designed by Foster+Partners, Designers by Jaya Ibrahim and Peter Som... yeah the Famous Emerging American Designer..
Check out their Full Spread Pics and Website:







 Claypot Rice with Chinese Lap Cheong Sausages, Chicken, Mushroom and Vegetables.
I have a weakness for Lap Cheong, Sweet Chinese Sausages that would melt in your mouth...
I considered this food as Comfort Food. The Warm Claypot Rice with Stewed Healthy chicken and Vegetables.. perfect dish for dinner or supper..or even when you are feeling under the weather.
 The Cod Fish with Truffle Rissoto was excellent.
It was quite rare to have quite an authentic taste risotto in Singapore that cooked and done well.
I am Not a Big Fish Fan as I mentioned before, but this one is Recommeded. 
I FINISHED MY FISH DISH!!. AND THAT WAS QUITE RARE FOR ME...
 I've been having quite an appetite lately with Hainanese Chicken Rice...Good or Bad I would eat it in a second...Lunch, Supper, Late 3AM Supper I supposed "Early-Bird Breakfast?"
This Hainanese Chicken Rice was considered quite standard.. okay good but not the best...

You want Top Local Singaporean digs for Hainanese Chicken Rice? Try...
-Boon Tong Kee @Balestier, River Valley and 4 other outlets.
-Wee Nam Kee @275 Thompson Road, #01-05, Novena Ville, Singapore
"I used to eat here a lot during my schooling days....it was awesome....feeling very nostalgic hehe"

No comments:

Post a Comment