Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OSCAR RUNWAY...

Amy Adams in L'Wren Scott, Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes and 1.35M Cartier Jewels
I always like Blue Sapphire Color...This dress was simple enough but has all the drama and texture it needed for the Oscar!!
Natalie Portman in Rodarte, Jimmy Choos Sandals, Roger Vivier Clutch and Tiffany &Co Jewels
I like her earrings more than the dress...but overall her look was very elegant and chic for a pregnant lady... I wish I could be like her during my preggie days hehe..
Anne Hathaway in Valentino and Tiffany &Co. Jewels
She always has that Old Hollywood Glamour look :)...but I don't fancy her new hair color...weird.

Credit: Usmagazine.com
Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Haute Couture and Van Cleef and Arpels Jewels
I LOOOOVEEE THIS...NOT TOO MAINSTREAM BUT
DELICATE ENOUGH AND definitely HAS THE RUNWAY MATERIAL... BRAVOO...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment