Thursday, March 10, 2011

MY SWEET TOOTH JOURNAL: THE "W" CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE !!!


MY SWEET TOOTH JOURNAL: DAY#01
FILE#001.
THE "W" CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE

A 'lil girl DAYDREAMED a lil' Sweet-Tooth fairy to grant her wish...for a Sweet Rich Thick textured Chocolate Cake.. 
and it arrived....

The "W" CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE...
with Cute Little Red berries on top...

This Chocolate Pudding Cake has definitely rested my cravings of Chocolate for years...
Chocolate Cake with "Sticky" Pudding texture...a perfect mixture of chocolate with slight coffee flavor...Exactly the way I wanted it to be. Sweet, Rich and "Full of Guilt" ;)
 I'm a firm believer for Sweet Chocolate and Desserts...Milk Chocolate, plsss!!!...Not the healthy bitter ones!!!
Living in Indonesia for years has deprived me from good...or even great desserts! They were either too sweet or too standard!!! Blah Blah Blah!!!
I called this "The Chocolate God" Cake...very unusual, comforting and awesome...My Architect friend baked this for me...She baked mean desserts!!! 
Good Chocolate is Orgasmic!!! ;)
hahahahahahaha
Thank You!!! -E

This post is dedicated to Ms.W for making such a wonderful dessert !!!
Truly Wartha Stewart!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment